75 GLV Louvre Van delivered between 1958 - 1959 by Tulloch Ltd. of Rhodes, NSW. Initially coded LLV, these wagons were different to the initial batch of LLV's by having welded under frames and altered end panels.
These wagons and the subsequent batch of 200 LLV wagons produced by Hadfields from 1961 - 1965 were re-coded to GLV in November 1963. This was a result of the capacity of the wagon increasing from 40t to 47t.
From 1980, these vans were re-coded NLGX.
We have 1 new pack of 3 wagons available.